Saturday, January 8, 2011

Elizabeth Edwards dies after long cancer fighting

Elizabeth Edwards, wife of former presidential candidate of John Edwards, which was alienated by his public admission of an affair died. As CNN reported that after a long battle against cancer passed Edwards earlier this week. In 2004 was diagnosed with breast cancer.


Edwards, was a best-selling author, Attorney and health care activist, is cited in the report as writing on your Facebook page before until her death, "The days of life for us, all are numbered." We know that. And Yes, there are certainly times when we apply to the location, so much strength and patience as we want. It is called human… But I found that the simple act with hope to live and in the daily strive to have a positive influence in the world are all made the days I have more meaningful and precious. And I am grateful. It is not possible, in words to summarize, the love and gratitude I feel myself to everyone, who has and continues to support and inspire me every day. I just say: you know. "


Was 61 years old at the time of her death.


View the original article here